Latest covid-19 Advice from our GP Surgeries in town.
If you’ve developed a new continuous cough and/or a fever/high temperature in the last 7 days, stay at home for 7 days from the start of your symptoms even if you think your symptoms are mild.
Phone your GP if your symptoms:
- are severe or you have shortness of breath
- worsen during home isolation
- have not improved after 7 days
You should also phone your GP if you develop breathlessness or it worsens, especially if you:
- are 60 years old or over
- have underlying poor health
- have heart or lung problems
- have a weakened immune system, including cancer
- have diabetes
If your GP is closed, phone NHS 24 (111).
WHEN TO CONTACT 111
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
If you have a medical emergency, phone 999 and tell them you have COVID-19 symptoms.
As ever if you have any other medial issues then please contact 111 or GP.
PAGE LAST UPDATED