Please try and stick to social distancing advice.
- Advice on Helping in your community https://www.readyscotland.org/coronavirus/helping-in-your-community/
- Only help if you are well – Follow advice on nhsinform.scot/coronavirus
- People who may be in need of help – neighbours, over 70’s, and friends and family
- Connect with your neighbours, why not pop a note through the door or print off a ‘Here to Help’ calling card
- Provide emotional support – Calls, text messages and contact via social media.
- Provide practical help, Shopping, prescriptions, putting bins out
- Do this safely – If you are helping, the advice is to stay 2 metres – about 3 steps – away from people you are helping.
- worried about someone’s health? encourage them to call their GP practice or NHS24 on 111 if the GP is closed.
- Call 999 immediately if you believe someone’s life is at risk.